Re: RFS: LiE -- computer algebra package for Lie group computations

>   * tipp: remove the useless empty line at the end of changelog
>
>   * tipp: it's common to list debhelper as the first depends in
>     Build-Depends
>
>   * tipp: remove the useless empty line at the end of the manpage.
>
>   * tipp: do not use more than one empty line at the time as a
>     seperator, one is just enough.
>
>   * should: remove the useless configure: stanzas, you don't need it.
>
>   * should: remove the useless commented things in rules
>
>   * should: remove the not used dh_* calls (dh_installexmamples).
>
>   * must: get a license statement from upstream which allows *at least*
>     the distribution by Debian and its mirrors properly, and document
>     that in debian/copyright. you may want to ask debian-legal for
>     details.
>
> if you fix above things, i'm happy to sponsor it.

Thanks. I have fixed all of the above (the authors have agreed to LGPL
licensing).

   http://www.aei.mpg.de/~peekas/debian/lie_2.2.2-1.dsc
   http://www.aei.mpg.de/~peekas/debian/lie_2.2.2.orig.tar.gz
   http://www.aei.mpg.de/~peekas/debian/lie_2.2.2-1.diff.gz