Re: RFS: liferea 1.0.27-2 [Upgrading problems]

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 06:37:28PM +1100, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 07, 2007 at 10:22:41PM -0600, Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz wrote:
> > What happens is that liferea is held-back. I've tried adding or taking
> > out a
> >  Provides: liferea-gtkhtml
> > to the liferea package, with no results.
>
> I suspect you need the third horseman of the package apocalypse, Replaces:,

Nope, no good. Still doesn't work.

Actually, what happens at the dist-upgrade is that the *new*
liferea-xulrunner get pulled, but liferea itself is held back at the
old version and liferea-gtkhtml is not removed.

Is there something wrong with calling your private's repository
distribution 'unstable'? Does having two repositories called the same
but with different contents confuse apt somehow?

--
Rodrigo Gallardo
GPG-Fingerprint: 7C81 E60C 442E 8FBC D975  2F49 0199 8318 ADC9 BC28