RFS: liferea 1.0.27-2

My regular sponsor for this package has been busy lately. Could
someone review and do a one time sponsoring of this?

http://www.nul-unu.com/quien/rodrigo/debian/liferea/liferea_1.0.27-2.dsc

I do have an issue I need help testing before upload. If I install
etch/sid liferea + liferea-gtkhtml in a chroot, then add a sources
line for my private repository with this new version, apt-get update,
apt-get dist-upgrade the package does not upgrade cleanly.

What I need to happen is that liferea-gtkhtml is removed and
liferea-xulrunner_1.0.27-2, liferea_1.0.27-2 are installed.

What happens is that liferea is held-back. I've tried adding or taking
out a
 Provides: liferea-gtkhtml
to the liferea package, with no results.

$ apt-get install liferea
works properly as I expect.

So far, I have not been able to find out if this is a bug in my
packaging, my private repository setup, my chroot, or what.

Thanks.

--
Rodrigo Gallardo
GPG-Fingerprint: 7C81 E60C 442E 8FBC D975  2F49 0199 8318 ADC9 BC28