Please do not ignore this message from our Founder and President

There is a solution to the Electro Sensitivity most people have from cell phones and Wi-Fi
devices and they may not even know it.  I feel that I am responsible to let everyone I know
that there is a real problem and a real solution.

I don’t have the migraines I have been experiencing for months and my night vision has
even improved. I have more energy and my friends tell me I am much calmer. The best part
is I am also making a difference in other peoples lives and making some extra money along
the way.

 - Did you know?
•	Brain cancer has increased by 25 percent since 1973, every year there are 185,000
more cases in the U.S.
•	EMF (Electro Magnetic Field) radiation has cancer risk
•	EMF linked to Autism in children
•	Cancer linked to cell phones

Learn more: www.ElectroPollutionSolution.net

P. O. Box 16283
Phoenix, AZ 85011

, you may not choose to receive this type of message in the future.