Re: Linda question: Maintainer script prerm uses debhelper, but does not use #DEBHELPER#.

Hi!

On 1/28/07, Maximilian Wilhelm <max@rfc2324.org> wrote:
I could simply include '#DEBHELPER#' in the scripts but I do not want any
debhelper magic to change the scripts.
dh_installinit is called with --noscripts to accomplish this.

You use dh_makeshlibs, which might be adding a call to ldconfig.  You
might want to add the --noscripts to this rule as well.  And if you
have any libs, add the call to ldconfig. If you don't, you might as
well remove the makeshlibs rule.

--
Besos,
Marga