Re: RFS: libsbml

Dear Changyan (also, please correct/apologize if I address you wrongly),
dear Charles,

this is quite a coincidence.

The SBML libraries have two rather ancient ITPs (#241111,#277748) of mine and
Andrea Tasso.  Just last week I got a patch to my diff.gz. thus bringing it
up to the latest level, sent in by Moriyoshi Koizumi who is on this email's
CC line.

The idea we came up with last week was to prepare an entry on the Debian-Med
SVN (http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/,
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-med) for the package. Andreas volunteered
as an initial sponsor and I volunteered to take over sponsoring once I am
accepted as a DD.

Dear Moriyoshi and dear Changyan, please get in contact with each other for an
exchange of ideas for the package. Whoever wishes to go forward with the
maintenance should do so. A SVN-based group maintenance would be preferable
from my point of view as it does not harm and is much fun if it works out
nicely. It is in no way required, though. Andreas?

Best regards

Steffen

--

Dr. Steffen Möller