broken packages?

Hi,

I have a package called morg-mailcommands that depends on Postfix.
Trying to install it with aptitude gives

> E: Unable to correct dependencies, some packages cannot be installed
> E: Unable to resolve some dependencies!
> Some packages had unmet dependencies.  This may mean that you have
> or been moved out of Incoming.

>   morg-mailcommands: Depends: postfix but it is not installable

Removing all exim4 packages fixes the problem, however I would like to
ask:

 * aptitudes says I have held broken packages. `dpkg --get-selections`
   says I have no held packages at all. Is this a (small) bug in
   aptitude?

 * Why is my package considered "broken"? All dependencies are correct.
   Should it explicitly conflict with exim4? (I think this is pointless
   since postfix already does.)

 * How can I make aptitude to remove exim4 when installing
   morg-mailcommands?

Even the -f flag to aptitude doesn't help.

Thanks,
--
Szabolcs