Re: RFS: liblinux-kernelsort-perl | Simple sorting library for kernel version strings

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 15:49:49 +0100, Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org>
said:
> someone somewhen decided that this is bestpractise and documented
> the two leading spaces in the developers reference. roumors has it,
> that it is required for some automatic tools.

> as long as it is written in the developers reference, we should
> follow this best practise, or, if the bestpractise changed, update
> the developers reference.

        What happens when opinions differ about what is and is not
 "best practice", a label which can often be subjective?

        manoj
--
I've always made it a solemn practice to never drink anything stronger
than tequila before breakfast. -- R. Nesson