Re: RFS: array-info

Hi Daniel & Magnus,

Thank you both for your comments.

We have begun another thread about this package on the ITP thread [0], which
answers most of your comments.

As sais in this thread, array-info can't build with recent kernel headers,
which is why I'm including this old version of the linux/cciss_ioctl.h
library.

As of the drivers, they are not packaged and they should not be. I intended to
build the package the way the iptables one was built.

I could remove the CVS dir from the orig tarball, especially as I modified the
tarball anyway so as to include the headers. I'm removing the CVS dir in the
build rule actually. It doesn't make the source lighter, but it ensures that
it's not present during the build.

As for dpatch, I'm used to CDBS's simplepatchys most of the time, but since
I'm not using CDBS for this package, I just made a quick patch rule. I might
look into dpatch although I dislike it for some reasons.

Regards,

[0] http://bugs.debian.org/403055

--
Raphaël Pinson