Re: RFS: liblinux-kernelsort-perl | Simple sorting library for kernel version strings

Am Sonntag, den 17 Dezember hub Daniel Baumann folgendes in die Tasten:

Hi Daniel!
Thank´s for your reply!

> Maximilian Wilhelm wrote:
> > Package: deb http://debian.rfc2324.org/debian unstable liblinux-kernelsort-perl

> Please post at least the URI to the *.dsc file, I don't want to search
> for a package to find the sources.

Oh sorry, this was my first package I´m searching a sponsor for.

So the new URI is:
http://debian.rfc2324.org/debian/dists/sid/liblinux-kernelsort-perl/binary-all/liblinux-kernelsort-perl_0.01-1.dsc

> > Anyone who want?s to sponsor it?

> I can do that, but there needs to be some things fixed first:

>   * Remove the useless empty line at the end of changelog.

done.

>   * Merge -1 and -2, so that -1 will be the first revision uploaded to
>     debian.

done.

>   * The line with the Homepage in control should have two leading
>     spaces.

done.
Silly question, why?

>   * use the more common way to write debian/copyright, add the GPL blurb
>     look at libextractor for an example.

done.

>   * don't use more than one empty line in rules as seperator.

done.

>   * remove the commented stuff which is not used.

done.

>   * the CFLAGS stuff is useless, same with the shlib stuff

done.

>   * remove the configure: target, it's useless

done.

>   * hint: if you include dpatch.make, you can write much simpler rules,
>     look at e.g. lwp for an example.

done.
Thank´s for the hint!

>   * remote the commended dh_* calls, as well as the ones which are not
>     required for your package, e.g. dh_installexamples and some more.

done.

>   * use ${perl:Depends} with dh_perl to handle the depends in control.

done.

>   * remove the:
> ## All lines beginning with `## DP:' are a description of the patch.
>     lines from all dpatches.

It removed that line from all patches.
Do you want me to remove the patch information lines to remove, too?
(E.g. ## DP: This patches fixes all your problems)
I would like to keep them even though they are not neccessary for these
easy patches.

> rest seems to be good, i'll check again if you fixed above things, and
> if good, will sponsor it.

Please have a look at it now.
If anything isn´t good yet please let me know that I can fix it.

Ciao & Thanks
Max
--
	Follow the white penguin.