Re: RFS: meep

Loic Le Guyader wrote:
>>   * can't find the build-dep libharminv-dev, where did you get that
>>     from?
>
>>From here
> http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=harminv

ok, then let's first upload all those build-depends (seperate mail)...

>>   * this is ugly:
>> #! /bin/sh /usr/share/dpatch/dpatch-run
>
> That's from dpatch. I corrected but maybe we should fill a bug report for that.

afaik, it was fixed some days ago, can you please check and fill a
report if needed (if you don't want, just tell)?

>>   * debian/rules:
>>     - if you include dpatch.make, you don't need to define the dpatch
>>       targes, look at cdrdao on how to make it right.
>
> Well, it work like this so I prefer to not change it.

it will work absolutely the same way, but much simplier:

at the beginning of rules, you write:
include /usr/share/dpatch/dpatch.make

build-stamp (or configure-stamp, if used) gets a depends to patch-stamp
and clean gets one to unpatch. that's all ;)