Re: RFS: anymeal

> I've checked in the code by found reference of LGPL only in
> acinclude.m4 and admin/acinclude.m4.in that have a copyright note in
> their top as:

The mail of the ftp-master mentions that the documentation is licensed
under the GFDL. I see no mentioning of the LGPL there.
You should check the documentation and see if it contains any invariant
sections which would make the documentation non-free [1]

Greetings Arjan

[1] http://www.debian.org/vote/2006/vote_001#outcome