Re: Huge private Debian repository...

Antonio Ospite wrote:
[...]
> debpool is also a handy alternative for a private repository:
>
> http://packages.debian.org/experimental/devel/debpool
>
> with some improvement debpool can be _the_ debian repository
> manager for mortals :)

I made some improvements to debpool (not forwarded to "upstream" yet),
see http://littletux.homelinux.org/debian/pool/main/d/debpool/

Among them are FAM support for a more responsive incoming queue
and support for multi arch repositories (especially handy for i386/amd64).

Things on my todolist are alignment with 0.2.3, optional GAMIN-support
instead of FAM and discussing my modifications with the original author ;-)

Best Regards,

	Andreas