Re: RFS: anymeal

Hi Sandro, mentorees and Mentors!

Sandro Tosi wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "anymeal".

I would love to sponsor it, but I have a huge backlog, as I had a Murphy
stroke on my main developement machine's power supply, and no suitable
replacement until half an hour ago.

Please ping me in private this friday if no one has offered to sponsor
it for you.

Happy hacking!

--
  ·''`.          Policy is your friend. Trust the Policy.
 : :' :     Love the Policy. Obey the Policy. -- Lars Wirzenius