Re: RFS: anymeal

On Mon, 2006-08-21 at 16:53 +0200, Amaya wrote:
> Sandro Tosi wrote:
> > I am looking for a sponsor for my package "anymeal".
>
> I would love to sponsor it, but I have a huge backlog, as I had a Murphy
> stroke on my main developement machine's power supply, and no suitable
> replacement until half an hour ago.

I'll take it then, I'm actually quite hungry at the moment.

I've got some small comments:

The docs you're installing in the file 'debian/docs': the file NEWS is
zero-byte, so let's not install it. The file README contains no
information relevant to Debian users and not already available, so let's
keep that out aswell. The file faq.dxx seems to be some kind of input
format for something else. Can't you provide a human-readable version of
this doc?

You build-depend on libmysqlclient10-dev | libmysqlclient15-dev, but the
first doesn't exist anymore.

You also include the dir '/usr/sbin' but don't install anything into it.

Maybe you can address these things in your next version. Because of
these are small issues I've uploaded this version now.

Thanks,
Thijs