Re: RFS: anymeal

I've got some small comments:

sure

The docs you're installing in the file 'debian/docs': the file NEWS is
zero-byte, so let's not install it. The file README contains no
information relevant to Debian users and not already available, so let's
keep that out aswell.

removed both

The file faq.dxx seems to be some kind of input
format for something else. Can't you provide a human-readable version of
this doc?

yes, it's a strange file format: I'm gonna ask upstream for how to
correct manage those files.

You build-depend on libmysqlclient10-dev | libmysqlclient15-dev, but the
first doesn't exist anymore.

removed

You also include the dir '/usr/sbin' but don't install anything into it.

sorry, I didn't see it was there: removed this too

Maybe you can address these things in your next version.

I've upgrade my repository, so next release will have this corrections in itself

Because of these are small issues I've uploaded this version now.

Thanks you very much! Can I ask you again for further release of anymeal?

Kind Regards,
Sandro

--
Sandro Tosi (aka Morpheus, matrixhasu)