Re: RFS: bottlerocket

On Sat, Aug 05, 2006 at 05:37:56PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote......

> Excellent, always good to see people adopting packages. Some
> comments:
>
>   * debian/control: Perhaps change the short description to mention
>     home automation?
>   * debian/rules: you might want to use this to install:
>     make install DESTDIR=$(CURDIR)/debian/bottlerocket
>   * debian/rules: might want to turn off DH_VERBOSE :)
>   * debian/rules: DEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE and DEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE are not
>     passed to ./configure
>   * debian/rules: just make distclean should be enough, shouldn't
>     it?
>   * debian/copyright: download location points to a page that says:
>     "Neil Cherry has taken over maintenance of BottleRocket; please
>     visit his site at http://www.linuxha.com/";
>   * debian/copyright needs a small rework according to:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/03/msg00023.html
>
>   * might want to remove the FILES and COMPILING sections of the
>     upstream README, and ask upstream to split them out into
>     README.build or something.
>   * hmm, the rocket_launcher homepage seems broken
>   * did you send the patches/manpages upstream?
>   * don't forget to acknowledge the NMUs by closing the bugs fixed
>     in NMUs with the appropriate version:
>
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=bottlerocket#_3_4_5
>
>       * please review the debtags on your package:
>
> http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/edit.cgi?pkg=bottlerocket

Many thanks Paul for the thorough review.  It was quite helpful.

I've taken your comments and gone through the package and made most
changes.

The new version is up at mentors.debian.net as follows:

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bottlerocket/bottlerocket_0.05b3-7.dsc

Again, many thanks.