RFS: museek+ -- file-sharing application for the SoulSeek peer-to-peer network

Hello mentors,

I finally made the last changes on my museek+ packaging and I guess it's ready for an upload.

* Package name    : museek+
  Version         : 0.1.11
  Upstream Author : "Daelstorm" <daelstorm@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://www.museek-plus.org/
* License         : GPL
  Description     : file-sharing application for the SoulSeek peer-to-peer network

It builds these binary packages:
museekd: Server daemon.
python-museek: Python bindings.
museeq: QT client.
mucous: Python/Curses client.
museekd-tools: Tools for managing museekd. Provides mulog and museekcontrol.
musetup-gtk: X daemon configuration tool (Python/GTK2).
museeq-locales: Localization files for museeq.

The package is lintian/linda clean (even at informational level).

The package is available at the URL below:
- Online browsing: http://www.le-vert.net/divers/debian-packages/museek+/museek+-0.1.11/
- Source package: http://www.le-vert.net/divers/debian-packages/museek+/
- dget http://www.le-vert.net/divers/debian-packages/museek+/museek+_0.1.11-1.dsc

Comments are welcome ;-)

I'm working on this package for a long time and I didn't found any sponsors yet...
Museek+ is the best opensource SoulSeek client, far better than nicotine which is already in Debian.

Thx!