Re: sponsors, .changes and Maintainer fields

also sprach Neil Williams <linux@codehelp.co.uk> [2006.08.08.1955 +0100]:
> 2. As long as the most recent debian/changelog still refers to me, will
> I always be listed as the Maintainer of the package, irrespective of
> what appears in .changes?

No. debian/control controls the maintainer field. The changelog file
controls the Changed-By field.

`. `'`

i'm currently out trying to find myself.
if i should get back before i return,
please keep me here.