Re: RFS: knmap -- Kde interface to nmap

On Friday 13 January 2006 15:48, Christoph Haas wrote:
> Hi, Claudio...
>
> On Friday 13 January 2006 12:15, Claudio Moratti wrote:
> > Today, the up stream author, released a new version of knmap: 2.0
> > The 2.0 package is available: http://www.knio.it/debian/knmap/
>
> I have taken a look at the package and would generally sponsor the upload.
> Minor things that I would like to have fixed:
>
> debian/docs: [WISHLIST]
>  The README is absolutely useless. Please don't install it.
Normally I include all the documentation (if license is compatible with
Debian)...
But this README is...ehm... very useless...
removed!

> debian/knmap.1: [INFO]
>  Thanks for creating a man page. Did you send it upstream so it
>  can be included in future distributions of knmap?
No, I forgot to send it...
I'm doing it now!

> debian/patches: [QUESTION/HINT]
>  You are changing a whole lot of the autoconf parts. Does this have
>  to do with some transitions going on? Usually just the config.guess
>  and config.sub are altered in Debian packages and those are directly
>  in the diff.gz (without the need to use dpatch). Just curious.
My first sponsor, Florian Ernst, taught me about libtoolization...
I relibtoolize every package, if necessary, in order to have a correct and
minimal "Depencend" field...
this is the reason ;-)

I uploaded the fixed package!

> Otherwise the package looks good.