Re: RFS: knmap -- Kde interface to nmap

Hi, Claudio...

On Friday 13 January 2006 12:15, Claudio Moratti wrote:
> Today, the up stream author, released a new version of knmap: 2.0
> The 2.0 package is available: http://www.knio.it/debian/knmap/

I have taken a look at the package and would generally sponsor the upload.
Minor things that I would like to have fixed:

debian/docs: [WISHLIST]
 The README is absolutely useless. Please don't install it.

debian/knmap.1: [INFO]
 Thanks for creating a man page. Did you send it upstream so it
 can be included in future distributions of knmap?

debian/patches: [QUESTION/HINT]
 You are changing a whole lot of the autoconf parts. Does this have
 to do with some transitions going on? Usually just the config.guess
 and config.sub are altered in Debian packages and those are directly
 in the diff.gz (without the need to use dpatch). Just curious.

Otherwise the package looks good.

 Christoph
--
Never trust a system administrator who wears a tie and suit.