Re: RFC: AKFQuiz (was: new here)

Am Samstag, dem 25. Nov 2006 schrieb James Westby:

> If you don't even have a configure script to call then I apologise for
> this sub thread, go ahead and delete the code. I assumed that this code
> would only be generated if you had a configure script.

I do have a configure script, one I have written on my own though.
Please read the first posting of this thread.

My configure script doesn't support "--build" and "--host" (yet).
Although I tried to be compatible to the GNU Coding Standards
(section 7.1) as much as was feasible for me. So my script accepts
these parameters, but it just prints a warning, that they are
still unsupported (some others are silently ignored).

BTW. The programs are not written in C, but in Pascal. The autotools
have IMHO no support for Pascal (yet?).

--
AKFoerster