new here

Hello,

I'm new here and I hope I'm in the right place for asking questions
about making packages for Debian.

I've just made a package of my project AKFQuiz.
http://akfquiz.nongnu.org/

Now I have some questions. The program lintian moans about missing
manpages. Is it really necessary to write a manpage for each and every
small script; even if it's just two lines?

One directory in the package should have restricted privileges.
What is the best way to achieve that?
Is the user and group "www-data" guaranteed to exist in Debian and
derivates? Even when no webserver is installed?

The program dh_make(?) has put the files config.guess and config.sub
into my source-tree. Are they really needed? I dont use autoconf or
automake, but I have written my own configure command, which doesn't use
them.

I know that my package is still not suitable for inclusion in Debian,
so I don't ask for it yet.

--
AKFoerster