Re: RFS: audacious -- Small and fast audio player which supports lots of formats

Adam Cécile (Le_Vert) wrote:
> I'm back. Did you look at the new package?

Was away, it was my sisters birthday :) However, looked again at the
package, except from the fact that your clean rule is not clean, it's
fine (there should not be any Makefiles in the diff.gz, the're
autogenerated here). Please fix that last thing, then I'll be happy to
upload it.