Re: RFS: audacious -- Small and fast audio player which supports lots of formats

Le lundi 9 octobre 2006 22:55, Daniel Baumann a écrit :
> Adam Cécile (Le_Vert) wrote:
> > I'm back. Did you look at the new package?
>
> Was away, it was my sisters birthday :) However, looked again at the
> package, except from the fact that your clean rule is not clean, it's
> fine (there should not be any Makefiles in the diff.gz, the're
> autogenerated here). Please fix that last thing, then I'll be happy to
> upload it.
>
> --
> Address:        Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist
> Email:          daniel.baumann@panthera-systems.net
> Internet:       http://people.panthera-systems.net/~daniel-baumann/

Happy birthday to her :)

I fixed the clean rule but I don't understand this issue. When I built my
package, these Makefile were cleaned but they're not in a pbuilder.
Weird, but fixed btw.

Re-uploaded to mentors ;-)

Thanks in advance for uploading.
Could you upload next versions of this package?