RFS: audacious -- Small and fast audio player which supports lots of formats

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "audacious".

Audacious is a fork of beep-media-player. It looks like bmpx but its aim is to
keep being light player, not full of features but fast and reliable.

* Package name    : audacious
  Version         : 1.1.2-1
  Upstream Author : George Averill <nhjm449@gmail.com>
                               Giacomo Lozito <james@develia.org>
                               William Pitcock <nenolod@nenolod.net>
                               Mohammed Sameer <msameer@foolab.org>
                               Tony Vroon <chainsaw@gentoo.org>
                               Yoshiki Yazawa <yaz@cc.or.rim.jp>
* URL             : http://www.audacious-media-player.org/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : sound

It builds these binary packages:
audacious  - Small and fast audio player which supports lots of formats
audacious-common - Architecture independent files for audacious
audacious-locales - Translations of audacious
audacious-plugins - Base Input/Output plugins for audacious
audacious-plugins-extra - Extra plugins for audacious
libaudacious3 - Audacious C++ shared library
libaudacious3-dev - Audacious C++ library (development files)

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 360524

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free