Re: Version 1 accidentally released as version 2...

Le Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 12:19:04PM +0200, Bas Wijnen a écrit :

> But that's not what he wants, because then all the people who upgrade to etch
> with also see it then, even though it's irrelevant for them.  What he's asking
> is if there's a way to show it only if the upgrade is from a high enough
> version.

Luckily, the situation is simpler: the package has been created
recently, and six popcon-persons installed it. Only one version of the
debian package has been released for the moment (i.e. the changelog has
only one entry). I would like the persons upgrading to see the message
and the people installing for the first time not seeing it. Will
NEWS.Debian fit this purpose?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles