Re: RFS: Tunapie

James Stone <jamesmstone@gmail.com> (25/09/2006):
> Thanks for all your help Arjan, Thomas and Christoph. I have now found
> out I needed to run lintian with the -cio argument, which helped a lot!
>
> I now have a properly lintian clean package:
>
> (Version 1.0.1 - I had to modify upstream to remove the executable tags!)

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tunapie/tunapie_1.0.1-1.dsc

Last things from me:
* In your debian/templates file, you marked the Default: field as
  translatable while it should not be (really easy to fix: just remove
  the underscore in front of "Default").
* The debconf-updatepo call should be before the dh_clean call in your
  clean target. Otherwise, if you modify the template file, it will
  create <ll>.po~ backup files that won't be removed from your source
  package.

Cheers,

--
Thomas Huriaux