Re: RFS: malaga
On Thu, 21 Sep 2006, James Westby wrote:
* "This package is one of the four Debian binary packages that contain
Malaga version 4.3"
Then it goes on to describe how the upstream sources for 4.3 were
downloaded in 1999. It's probably time to update this file. See
for the current preferred form.
* Have you considered moving to a debhelper debian/rules?
* Does the package really need to doo auto* in the debian/rules?
* Consider adding a debian/watch file.
Hi! These and the problems mentioned in the other e-mail should be
corrected in 7.8-1 (yes, a new upstream release as well):
malaga (7.8-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Package for Debian / adopt (Closes: #369161)
* Repackage (new debian/rules etc.) using debhelper
* Add debian/watch
* Update debian/copyright
* Add placeholder man-pages
Of course, the debian-subdirectory is quite completely redone now, so
there might be new things worth fixing now.