Re: RFS: Tunapie

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 12:14:47 +0200, Thomas Huriaux wrote:

> There are still a few warnings in 1.0-4:
>   W: tunapie source: uses-dh-python-with-no-pycompat
> W: tunapie source: not-using-po-debconf
> W: tunapie source: out-of-date-standards-version
>   3.6.2 (current is 3.7.2) E: tunapie source:
>   missing-dh_python-build-dependency python |
>      python-dev | python-all-dev

None of these come up on lintian (1.23.24) on my system.
I was not sure about python deps because it depends on

python-wxgtk2.6

And I was assuming this would do the right thing in terms
of selecting an appropriate python version because of it's
dependence on python. The last thing I wanted to do was specify
a version of python that won't work with wx.

>   W: tunapie: script-not-executable ./usr/share/tunapie/Tunapie.py W:
>   tunapie: script-not-executable ./usr/share/tunapie/tuneradult.py W:
>   tunapie: script-not-executable ./usr/share/tunapie/tuner.py W: tunapie:
>   script-not-executable ./usr/share/tunapie/tunersafe.py W: tunapie:

In my opinion these are stupid warnings.. The python scripts are not
supposed to be executable.. they are run by the main program. Still,
does this need to be fixed for Debian? If so, how? Is there a way to
chmod them preinstall?

>   no-debconf-config
>   W: tunapie: postinst-uses-db-input

I don't know how to fix these, and google isn't being much help.
Any hints?

Thanks,

James