Re: RFS: suomi-malaga
On Thu, 21 Sep 2006, James Westby wrote:
On (21/09/06 18:12), Timo Jyrinki wrote:
* Package name : suomi-malaga
Hello, and about suomi-malaga next.
* Have you filed an ITP? If so you should close it in the changelog.
* Why does the source package go in section misc if it's only binary
package goes in to text?
* By convention the homepage is indented by two spaces. See
* The debian/copyright is slightly lacking. Please see the link in the
* You can lose the configure target from debian/rules.
* Your debian/watch file doesn't work. It is pretty clear why, please
fix it or remove it (preferably the former).
suomi-malaga (0.7.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Notice ITP in changelog (Closes: #388801)
* Change source package from misc to text
* Intend homepage in debian/control by two spaces
* Configure removed from debian/rules
* Fixed debian/watch
* Update copyright
and why is the source package named differently to the bianry package?
This is discouraged for single binary packages, but if you intend to
build more binary packages from the source one day then it is ok.
In the case of suomi-malaga, it's a customized version of the original
suomi-malaga for voikko's purposes. It can be also used to generate output
for other purposes (make sukija instead of make voikko), but currently the
Finnish Voikko module is what is being used here.
(but yes, oo2-voikko will be renamed)