Re: RFS: inotail -- inotify enhanced tail (updated package)

Hi,

On 2006-09-22 at 20:56:02 +0200, Tobias Klauser <tklauser@access.unizh.ch> wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "inotail".
>
> * Package name    : inotail
>   Version         : 0.1-1
>   Upstream Author : Tobias Klauser <tklauser@distanz.ch>
> * URL             : http://distanz.ch/inotail
> * License         : GPL
>   Section         : utils
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> inotail    - inotify enhanced tail

inotail     - tail replacement using inotify

> The package is lintian and linda clean and was tested in piuparts and pbuilder.
>
> The upload would fix these bugs: 388512

> - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/inotail/inotail_0.1-1.dsc

I uploaded an updated package incorporating the changes that were
suggested here (and also in private):

- Better short description
- Removed call to dh_installexamples from debian/rules as not needed

The watch file was not added as I really see no need for it.

Thanks,
Tobias