my projects for debian ?

Hi guys from the Debian Developer Team,

i am a little open software developer and wanna ask you if you would like to have two
of my project for debian, so for the debian ports collection.

- rarbrute -
The first program is a shell script, it is called rarbrute. It is a program to brute force
RAR files where you have forgotten your password. The program can use a password
list as input or just a number with the -n option and the program then count downwards
from the given number to zero (0) at least.
A long wordlist and a paper about security in internet cafes are also included in this
package.
Here is the mirror or better the project site from rarbrute:

www.sourceforge.net/projects/rarbrute

it is there as *.tar.gz and *.tar.bz2 compressed package, MD5 and SHA1 checksums also

- pag -
The second program is pag - a password generator written in c. It can generate numbers,
signs or both together, so 3 options. You can set the length of the password. You can
generate just on password to stdout or a complete password list in a *.txt file. You can
set the number of passwords which the program have to write in the *.txt when you
use this option. It is very simple and fast and because of this it compiles without problems.
Here is the mirror to this project:

www.sourceforge.net/projects/pagen

also as  as *.tar.gz and *.tar.bz2 compressed package and MD5 and SHA1 checksums

Yeah, i hope i am right here with my request and yes i am a little new developer.
I would give my little projects as a little gift to the debian operating system, because i use debian
and i feel it is great and great work, it is fine coded art, i like this system very much.

Best wishes, greetings and blessings,
acid