Re: Sponsor request for hunspell-uz

On (21/09/06 15:55), Mashrab Kuvatov wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 September 2006 14:01, James Westby wrote:
>
> > Not the tarball that I downloaded. It only contained a .tar.gz. I see it
> > is fixed in this version though. Thanks for that.
>
> Anybody to sponsor it? Please. :-)

Hi,

I have found just one more problem, lintian says

  I: uzbek.wordlist source: build-depends-without-arch-dep
  dictionaries-common-dev
  N:
  N:   The control file lists the given package in Build-Depends, but no
  N:   architecture-dependent packages are built. If all the packages
  built
  N:   are architecture-independent, the only packages that should be
  listed
  N:   in Build-Depends are those required to run the clean target (such
  as
  N:   debhelper if you use dh_clean). Other build dependencies should
  be
  N:   listed in Build-Depends-Indep instead.
  N:
  N:   Refer to Policy Manual, section 7.6 for details.
  N:

Apart from that the package looks good.

This is a minor error, and as such I think the package is ready for
upload whether you upload a new version to correct it.

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256