Re: Homepage in debian/control (was: RFS: queuegraph (take two))

also sprach Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com> [2006.08.31.1616 +0200]:
> This has been discussed before.

Fortunately this is -mentors, so I won't be flamed to death. :)

> I personally like the second format much better (and that's why I
> don't add the extra space).

I wholeheartedly agree.

> The good solution for this would be to prepare the patch for dpkg
> that adds Homepage as a field and be done with it... But it seems
> nobody is really interested in that.

Well, we could just start using X-Homepage...

: :'  :    proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user
`. `'`     http://people.debian.org/~madduck http://debiansystem.info

"convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche