Re: RFS: queuegraph (take two)

Hi Conall,

also sprach Conall O'Brien <conall+debian@conall.net> [2006.08.31.1003 +0200]:
> queuegraph - a RRDtool frontend for Postfix queue-statistics
> The package is lintian clean.

Some more comments:

  debian/control: any reason why Homepage: is indented?
  debian/copyright: you don't claim any copyright over the packaging
  debian/cron.d: the cron job does not do anything, it only checks
    whether count.sh is executable but never runs it. The shell
    redirections are also incorrect.
  debian/install: any particular reason why you install shell
    scripts it /usr/lib and not /usr/share?
  debian/postrm: the else clause makes no sense.
    also, why do you escape the $ in the warning:
      echo "postinst called with unknown argument \$1'" >&2
    there's also a spare '
    same thing applies to postinst
  debian/postinst: instead of ! -d $DATADIR, check out mkdir -p
  debian/rules: "# Sample debian/rules that uses debhelper."

Finally, please also run linda in addition to lintian. And ideally
piuparts.

: :'  :    proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user
`. `'`     http://people.debian.org/~madduck http://debiansystem.info

why do they sterilise the needle for lethal injections?