Homepage in debian/control (was: RFS: queuegraph (take two))

also sprach Tobias Klauser <tklauser@access.unizh.ch> [2006.08.31.1403 +0200]:
>   We recommend that you add the URL for the package's home page to the
>   package description in debian/control. This information should be added
>   at the end of description, using the following format:
>         .
>          Homepage: http://some-project.some-place.org/
>
>   Note the spaces prepending the line, which serves to break the lines
>   correctly.
>
> So this seems to be correct in Conall's package. Or am I understanding
> this wrong?

No, you seem to have it right and I am wrong. I wonder what the
justification/technical reason for this is. I wonder which lines
aren't broken correctly otherwise...

Anyone?

: :'  :    proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user
`. `'`     http://people.debian.org/~madduck http://debiansystem.info

"a man's very highest moment is, i have no doubt at all, when he
 kneels in the dust, and beats his breast, and tells all the sins of
 his life."
                                                        -- oscar wilde