Re: RFS: urw-garamond -- scalable PostScript font from the Garamond family

Hi, Florent.

On Jul 31 2006, Florent Rougon wrote:
> Rogério Brito <rbrito@ime.usp.br> wrote:
> > I would love to see your package uploaded to Debian and I have seen
> > that the latest version you published is both lintian and linda
> > clean.
> This is all very nice, but last time I checked, it was undistributable
> (legally).

I just read the copyright file and I thought that it would be
distributable.  Are there any conflicts in what is written there?

Please educate me regarding this. Wouldn't it be distributable even in

Regards, Rogério Brito.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/