Re: RFS: urw-garamond -- scalable PostScript font from the Garamond family

Hi, Kevin and other DD's.

On May 16 2006, Kevin Bube wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the urw-garamond package (ITP #367223).
> It builds cleanly with debuild and installs and works with unstable.
> This is my first attempt for a Debian package so comments are very
> welcome.

I have been using your package for some time right now and it seems to
work fine.

I would love to see your package uploaded to Debian and I have seen that
the latest version you published is both lintian and linda clean.

> The package can be downloaded from
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/u/urw-garamond/

For potential sponsors, the URL is now changed to
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/non-free/u/urw-garamond-no8/

Thanks for your work, Rogério Brito.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/