Re: RFS: sitebar (updated package)

On Saturday 29 July 2006 20:55, George Danchev wrote:
> Seems like -mentors is running old version of lintian, since this has
> been dealt with

For security support reasons the mentors server runs on Sarge currently.

> Wishlist to -mentors web interface: please print the version of lintian
> you are currently running. Why not use linda also, since there are cases
> when a flaw is being caught by just one linter, no both.

Okay, wishlist issue accepted. Linda is nice as a double-check but it has
so many false positives here (yeah, I know, I should file bug reports
instead of complaining) that is has become barely usable. Python
exceptions, the "imports symbols it does not use" bug etc.

Cheers
 Christoph
--
~