Re: RFS: pmplib - create music databases used by portable media players

On Monday 03 July 2006 00:30, Martin Ellis wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pmplib".
>
> * Package name    : pmplib

>   Upstream Authors :
>     Nyaochi <nyaochi@nyaochi.sakura.ne.jp>
>     Martin Ellis <martin.ellis@kdemail.net>
> * URL             : http://pmplib.sourceforge.net/
> * License         : GPL
>   Section         : sound
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> easypmp    - create music databases used by portable media players
>
> The package is lintian clean.
> The upload would fix these bugs: 369975 (ITP)

Hi,

I sent the above email about a month ago, asking for review, in order that
we'd have a 'ship-shape' package ready for the 0.12 release.

There's been a reasonable amount of bug-fixes in the code itself, and Thijs
pointed out a couple of broken things in the packaging which are now fixed.
Thanks.

The 0.12 release has now been tagged, so this time, I'm now looking for a
sponsor.

The following still applies:
> The package can be found on mentors.debian.net at
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pmplib
> Or just "apt-get source pmplib" if your sources.list contains:
> deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free

Thanks
Martin