RFS: sitebar (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 3.3.8-2
of my package "sitebar".

It builds these binary packages:
sitebar    - A web based bookmark manager written in PHP

The upload would fix these bugs: 268216, 299219, 318373 and also
incorporates a patch I got from upstream that addresses an already
closed RC bug 377299.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sitebar/sitebar_3.3.8-2.dsc

Please note that at mentors.debian.net it does throw off a lintian
warning:

W: sitebar source: build-depends-without-arch-dep

... but does not through off that warning when I run lintian myself.

I've actually found this quite confusing.  I've built the package
with two different versions of debian/control.  One version has the
line:

    Build-Depends: debhelper (>=5.0), po-debconf

    Left this way, it generates a warning from lintian when I upload
    it to mentors.debian.net and suggests I change the control file
    to Build-Depends-Indep

However, when I build a version with:

    Build-Depends-Indep: debhelper (>=5.0), po-debconf

    and run lintian (ver 1.23.22) manually on sitebar_3.3.8-2.dsc, I
    get the lintian error E: sitebar source:
    build-depends-indep-should-be-build-depends debhelper

I'm guessing that there is a different version of lintian running on
mentors.debian.net than what I run on a sid machine.

So I've decided to stick with:

    Build-Depends: debhelper (>=5.0), po-debconf

in my control file and let mentors.debian.net generate its warning.

Kind regards, Kevin

--
Kevin Coyner  GnuPG key: 1024D/8CE11941  http://rustybear.com/publickey