Re: plea to sponsees about announcing location of packages

Christoph Haas написа:
> Damyan Ivanov meant the long description. And that is not contained in
> the .dsc or .changes file. So I believe the short description is
> sufficient to get an idea of what the package is doing at a glance.

That's right. Unfortunatelly "long description" is not so well-defined
 when .changes contains multiple binary packages so just forget what I
wrote.

Thanks,
dam
--
Damyan Ivanov                           Modular Software Systems
dam@modsoftsys.com