plea to sponsees about announcing location of packages

Hi,

I am sure you've heard about dget: pass it a .dsc file and it will
download the source package. This is vastly better than having to
browse to a directory and select the files by hand.

Thus I kindly ask all sponsees to always include the full path to
the .dsc file in sponsor request emails.

Matthew, could we please add this to the FAQ?

`. `'`

"vista is evidentally latvian for "hen", and "perating system", that
 is, OS without the o, means "system for making eggs."  so vista is at
 least useful come breakfast time?"
                                                      -- kit la touche