Re: binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath documentation

> So please, please, please do fix (remove) the rpath in the package.

I would appreciate any tips on how to go about fixing this. My package
is courierpassd, currently only available in unstable. It depends on
courier-authlib which currently uses /usr/lib/courier-authlib. I can't
figure out how to get my binary to work correctly without the rpath. Is
there something that I can do to make it work, or should I file a bug in
courier-authlib requesting that they use /usr/lib?

Any detail that you are able to provide justifying this would be
helpful, especially to motivate any bugs that need to be filed to get
this fixed.

thanks,
Charles

--