RFS: ipv6calc -- small utility for manipulating IPv6 addresses

Hi debian-mentors,

I'm looking for a sponsor for a new version (0.60.0-1) of the package
"ipv6calc":

 The ipv6calc utility can convert between different formats of IPv4 or IPv6
 addresses. It can also show information about the addresses, including who
 they are assigned to on the Internet.

I'm adopting the package with permission from the previous maintainer,
Masamichi Goudge M.D., who doesn't have enough time to maintain the
package anymore. See the WNPP bug #369344.

The upload would fix these bugs: 237941, 252222, 261277, 334545, 369344

The only lintian problems are several 'source-contains-CVS-dir' warnings.
I have asked upstream to consider switching to 'cvs export', but that's
all I can do about them.

The package contains databases of IP address assignments turned into
source code (C header files).  As the licensing of the databases is not
clear at all, I asked debian-legal about this [1]. Based on the answers
I got ("Get real, it's just data."), there is no problem.

The package can be found on mentors.debian.net at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/ipv6calc

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2006/05/msg00330.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2006/06/msg00013.html

Cheers,