Re: RFS: urw-garamond -- scalable PostScript font from the Garamond family

Thanks Florent and Ralf for all your comments. I will try to address
your concerns hopefully this week and upload a new version to
mentors.debian.net.

The defoma-hints and scale files are indeed quite tricky. I modified the
scales file by hand as the font itself declares all shapes as medium, so
fontscale duplictes all fonts. I will reread the docs and rework the
defoma-hints.

Do you think the name 'urw-garamond' should be changed at all, since
Ralf pointed out that 'URW Garamond' is not usually connected with
urw garamond No. 8? Maybe the package should be named 'urw-garamond-no8'
then?

Regards,

Kevin