Re: RFS: thailatex (orphaned package for babel-based Thai latex support)

"Theppitak Karoonboonyanan" <thep@linux.thai.net> wrote:

>> My mistake.  I meant build-depends, or rather I would have meant had I
>> thought before writing.  I do think, however, that it's correct to
>> explicitly Build-Depend on tex-common, because you explicitly use
>> commands from it.
>
> Not explicitly, I think. They are now replaced with dh_installtex
> auto-generated commands.

I meant:  You already Build-Depend on tetex-bin, and thereby indirectly
on tex-common.  But since your build explicitly uses tex-common, it
should also explicitly *Build-Depend* on it (with proper version).

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX)