RFS: gnome-colorscheme - Generates a variety of colorschemes from a single starting color
I packed GNOME Colorscheme (colorscheme) for Debian. The package is linthian
and linda clean. I added a simple manpage and a menu entry. This is a very great
software with good development from Upstream, no relation with him (yet) but I'm
announcing the intention to include this project into Debian.
You can download from:
or use my personal mirror:
deb http://eclipxe.com.mx/debian/ ./
deb-src http://eclipxe.com.mx/debian/ ./
Please, I'm requesting comments, reviews and a sponsor. I have already a sponsor
for other package (gcolor2) but I think at this moment this is a better choice
to get a sponsor and get this package into Debian.
ITP Bug: 354415
Upstream autor: Jonathon Jongsma <email@example.com>
Description: Generates a variety of colorschemes from a single starting color
GNOME Colorscheme is a very simple application for the GNOME desktop that
allows you to generate a variety of colorschemes from a single starting color.
Some of the grat features include:
- Generate 6 different types of color schemes: Complements, Split
Complements, Triads, Tetrads, Analogous, and Monochromatic.
- Select a color that's displayed anywhere on the screen.
- Easily change the lightness or saturation of a colorscheme.
- Navigate back and forward through history of previously selected colors.
- Save your favorite colors to a 'Favorites' list for easy reference and
export your favorites as a Gimp Palette file.
- Choose colors from a palette of pre-defined "web-safe" colors.
-- Carlos C Soto :: eclipxe