need an example of using the keyword command to the PTS

Hi.

OK i've been trying to get my subscriptions all configured properly to
pts@qa.debian.org.  I've read and re-read and re-re-read the
help-file, and no matter what I do I can't get anything but the
default configuration to work.

Can someone please type me up an exact (word for word) example of how
to, say, subscribe to package udev but only for keywords source-upload
and summary; and then how to reset the default keywords for my
address? (when i queried the pts it said currently my allowed keywords
are: (an empty list))

thanks i could really use the help
adam